Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vacationing at Home - The Three R's

This weekend was fantastic. I did nothing and that was on purpose. April and May we did not have one "free" weekend, and most week nights were booked with some sort of activity. So this weekend has been fantastic. We had nothing planned, except reading, napping, and watching the Mission Impossible Trilogy. I truly feel rejuvnated and rested; I am ready to go back to work tomorrow morning and I'm not dreading it, entirely.
It's important to take time off from life and give yourself some quiet time, time to read, reflect, and relax. Plan a weekend where there is nowhere to go, and no one in particular to see. Sleep in and wake up when your body tells you to. From there, just enjoy the time you have, see where the day goes.
Cheers,

-Aaron Aiken

Sent from my Crackberry

No comments: